• Case / bezel: Ion plated / Gold tone
• Triple-fold Clasp
• Stainless Steel Band
• Mineral Glass
• Water Resistant
• Date display
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
• Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR626SW
• Size of case / Total weight
• Size of case : 42×38.5×8.7mm
• Total weight : 87g
• Warranty: 1 Year
Casio was established in April 1946 by Tadao Kashio, an engineer specializing in fabrication technology. Kashio's first major product was the yubiwa pipe, a finger ring that would hold a cigarette, allowing the wearer to smoke the cigarette down to its nub while also leaving the wearer's hands free.
Today, Casio is best known for its wide range of digital cameras, its durable and fashionable watches and its array of electronic keyboards.
However, other loved Casio products include calculators, cash registers, illuminators, laptop and sub-notebook computers, mobile phones, PDAs, electronic dictionaries, Digital Diaries, computer printers, clocks, and portable televisions.