Table/Travel clock, analog, bell alarm, neo-display & time signal, perfect for at home or for travel, R14P (C size) battery included & approx. 12 month battery life
- CASIO - Analog Table Alarm Clock (TQ-328-1D)
- Travel/Desk Alarm Clock
- Luminescent numbers and hands for easy reading
- Black colour clock with white colour dialface
- Black toned synthetic case
- Daily bell alarm
- C size battery (Type R14P) included
- 4 Hand display
- Accuracy at Normal Temperature: +/-20 seconds a month
- Portable and light
- Battery life: Approx. 1 year
- Battery: 1 x R14P
- Dimensions: Approx. 9.2 X 8.5 cm
Casio was established in April 1946 by Tadao Kashio, an engineer specializing in fabrication technology. Kashio's first major product was the yubiwa pipe, a finger ring that would hold a cigarette, allowing the wearer to smoke the cigarette down to its nub while also leaving the wearer's hands free.
Today, Casio is best known for its wide range of digital cameras, its durable and fashionable watches and its array of electronic keyboards.
However, other loved Casio products include calculators, cash registers, illuminators, laptop and sub-notebook computers, mobile phones, PDAs, electronic dictionaries, Digital Diaries, computer printers, clocks, and portable televisions.